Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Fatalitits.
Estuvo genial. En especial los dibujos.

Mila Kunis Sexy Times Mila Kunis Sexy Times

Well fuck, I don't even know what I was expecting and I'm not really disappointed, but Iam annoyed. I don't see the point in aproving a lousy prank with no rhyme or reason. Maybe on April's Fools or something but other than that you might as well have put a screamer or something. Also, you wasted time doing this telling people to "get a life". I'm just pointing the irony.

Pop-Tart responds:

lol

royal siblings royal siblings

The animation is really really good. It's fluid but doesn't look just tweened. The audio Works, and the angle was nailed considering the perspective. My only real gripe would be her nipples. They look kinda weird.

Practice Toons 2 "Finale" Practice Toons 2 "Finale"

I really liked it. There's some good squash and stretch action going on, and a very colorful palette.

Storyboard demo Storyboard demo

Maybe if you lower the camera a bit the guy wouldn't have to raise his knees so much to convey the fact that he is marching. Otherwise, for what it is, I really like it.

Game Grumps Animated Game Grumps Animated

For a first animation is pretty good, tho the framing of some scenes gets a Little cluttered.

bennybloxxy responds:

Yeah I will admit I did struggle with some bits like that. I'm like watching the tutorials as I animate kinda thing. I aint planning to you know be like the best dream-works can hire or anything lol I just like drawing stupid shit so thanks for the review dude :P